A one-day event to explore, showcase, and move forward the contribution of small housing providers to housing supply
Date: 22 May 2014
- Everyone who provided feedback expressed a positive view of the event overall, its content and its delivery (i.e. they gave a rating of 4 or 5 on a five-point scale).
- All of the individual sessions scored 4 or more out of 5.
- 60% of delegates provided feedback on this event.
- Active Asset Management & Stock Rationalisation – Mervyn Jones presentation
- JRF / NHF Capacity Research – Mark Lupton presentation 22 May
- Unlocking Capacity the Iceni Way – Paul Bonnett presentation
- So Let’s Build Some Homes – Ian Winslet presentation
- Practical Lessons – Julia Histon presentation
- Housing Supply, Governance & Risk – Katrina Laud presentation
- Looking Ahead / The NHF Smaller HA Forum – Mandy Elliott presentation
- Rarely have I come away from a conference feeling invigorated and motivated to take something forward. A useful and fantastic day. Thank you! A great networking opportunity too.
- Relevant seminar for our current needs to explore and inform strategy moving forward.
- Events such as this need to build a momentum and not just act as one-off events.
- Iceni was particularly interesting. A joint venture with almshouse charities of the same size is an alternative to the Almshouse Consortium.
- Good range of speakers and topics. Good style for annual conference!
- The smalls group could look to innovation in development – either through group finance initiatives, modular build and possibly links with Europe.
- Excellent event and hope to attend more similar events in the future.
- Relevant, topical, well judged.
- A very positive and informative event and very useful networking. Much food for thought.
- Excellent. More detailed session on development – the options appraisal model and the collaborative approach to finance.