We deliver specialist research and customer satisfaction training and development for people working and involved in social housing; Staff, Board Members, Housing Management, and Residents.
We are able to offer a wide range of in-house programmes and workshops.
If you are interested in reducing your costs we can use our extensive network to find others to share L&D costs.
We also offer coaching, mentoring and workshops.
We understand how people learn and the importance of design and evaluation as well as delivery.
Courses and topics
- Research fundamentals
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Analysing data
- Housing research skills – an overview of what you need to know
- Questionnaire & Script design
- Excel – a cost effective tool for all your research needs
- Improving customer satisfaction – obtaining survey insight to driving the businesses forward
- Understanding the customer experience – chosing the right survey tools/metrics
- Running your own in-house survey (with help from Acuity)
- Customer consultation rather than research
- Running effective focus groups
- Mystery Shopping
- Data visualisation
- Customer segmentation
- Key driver analysis
- Research ethics
- Research bias
- Research software
- Big data
Can’t see what you want, or need a bespoke combination? Please contact us >>