Three workshops in London and Manchester to explore VFM and support delivery on VFM self-assessment.
Dates: 14 & 15 May 2014
- Delegates gave an overall rating of more than 4.5 out of 5 for these workshops.
- On average they gave a rating of 4.5 out of 5 for both the content and delivery of the workshops.
- 66% of delegates provided feedback.
- Steve Smedley’s presentation materials – A VFM toolkit and self-assessment template
- Steve was excellent. Liked his style of delivery.
- Very helpful. Good content.
- Would have been better if I attended the morning session as there was cross-referencing to it.
- I needed to hang on… but all was revealed! Really enjoyed this session and really appreciate access to the template.
- Very helpful with a lot of information in a very short period of time.
- First session was vague and left me wondering if I would gain anything tangible. However, the second session was much better at giving me a context to think about writing the VFM statement.
- So useful I feel I really have a steer for our 2013/14 VFM self-assessment. Wish us luck!
- Excellent, very helpful, full of information.
- Comprehensive and well thought through.
- Lots of information delivered expertly.
- Great and insightful.
- Didn’t realise it was a whole day with more detail in the afternoon and getting some practice on completion of VFM. Would have stayed.
- Would have been useful to have had writing material for taking notes. Otherwise excellent.