Acuity will run these two CORE workshops next in November/December 2019 at Senate House, University of London, Russell Square, London WC1E 7HU.
Dates are yet to be confirmed – please contact us if you would like to be notified of future dates.
Introduction/Refresher – morning session – £125
For those new to CORE or staff who wish to refresh their knowledge of the system – this session is not computer-based however participants may bring their laptop and CORE log-in password if they would find it helpful
- Background to CORE – why the information is collected and what it is used for
- Best practice in the collection of CORE data
- The type of lettings that require completion of a CORE log
- The purpose of Management Group Schemes
- Step-by-step guide to completing the lettings log
- Demonstration of the CORE online submission system
- Questions and answers
Using and managing the CORE system online – afternoon session – £145
For CORE Co-ordinators, Team Leaders, Managers, Policy & Research staff – this session will be mainly computer-based and participants will need to bring their CORE log-in passwords
- Background to CORE
- Illustrations of the use of CORE data
- The questions data providers find the most common difficult to answer
- The role of the Administrator/Co-ordinator(s)
- Navigating around the CORE website
- Using CORE data in-house
These are 3 hour workshops running from 10am to 1pm and 1.30pm to 4.30pm.
If you wish to discuss the course content prior to booking please contact Heather Metivier on 01273 287114.
Date: TBC 2019,
Morning session: 10:00 – 13:00
Afternoon session: 13:30 – 16:30
Venue: Senate House, University of London, Russell Square, London WC1E 7HU
Cost (morning session): £125 (+VAT)
Cost (afternoon session): £145 (+VAT)
For booking enquiries please contact Heather Metivier email@example.com or 01273 287114