This introductory workshop provides staff with the ability to design questionnaires, analyse the data collected, provide feedback to customers and use the data to improve or maintain high service levels.
Aims and objectives:
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Define what customer satisfaction means for their organisation
- Decide what information is required to meet organisational needs
- Construct a questionnaire to address specific topics
- Understand the differences between various types of questions and the results they will return
- Use sampling techniques
- Put in place different methods for increasing response rates
- Understand what is involved in data processing, creating a coding frame, cleaning the data, inputting the data, checking the data and weighting.
Who should attend?
Staff involved in managing or running surveys who have limited knowledge of what is required to ensure they get useful, reliable and accurate results.