Alive to performance
This one-day workshop will enable you to write simple, clear policies that are ‘living’ documents used by relevant people to enhance the performance of their organisation.
Aims & objectives
At the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Identify the role of policies and procedures in organisations and alignment with corporate strategy
- Have a clear understanding of the difference between procedure, policy, and strategy
- Develop a process for writing policies and procedures through consultation and involvement of appropriate staff and stakeholders
- Write clear, simple and user friendly policies using an ISO and other templates, based on a step by step process
- Examine the issues relating to effective implementation and ownership of policy
- Outline the importance of monitoring, review and evaluation mechanisms to demonstrate continuous improvement
Who should attend / participant numbers
Anyone who has responsibility for policy development and implementation (maximum 15 participants)
Dates / locations
11 September (London)
Further information / bookings
Contact us on 01273 311677 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to book onto this workshop.