This one-day workshop will equip you with knowledge and skills to run effective tenants focus groups with confidence and within a framework of equality.
The day will focus on:
- The purpose of focus groups
- How to prepare for a focus group, setting out the content
- The 5 step method in organising and coordinating a session, including logistics, equipment, access and diversity
- The 3 stages of questioning, types of questions and the 5 levels of listening
- How to conduct an interview and recording the data accurately
- Analysing the data, gathering intelligence and writing a follow up report
- Reporting on the findings and making recommendations
- The top 10 tips for running tenants focus groups
Who should attend?
All staff with an interest in running focus groupsContact us or call for details of when this is next running