Part 1 of our two-part CORE training programme deals with collecting and inputting the data.
Aims and objectives
By the end of the first workshop participants will have learnt:
- The background to CORE
- Who uses the information
- What the information is used for
- How to minimise errors and increase accuracy
- Step by step guide to completing the log
- How to input and submit data
- Useful contacts
- Full guide to completion of the 2014/15 logs
Who should attend?
Staff new to CORE data entry and staff involved in collecting CORE data who wish to update their knowledge.
Locations / timings
London & Thirsk (9.30am to 12.30pm )
£95 + VAT
- 16 March 2015 (London) FULLY BOOKED
- 31 March 2015 (London) FULLY BOOKED
- 24 March 2015 (Thirsk) FULLY BOOKED
DCLG will be taking over the collection of CORE data from April 2015. However, we are advised that the system for submitting the data on-line will remain the same. The key change is with the suite of reporting functions which are currently not available for benchmarking purposes while discussions take place on UKSI data release requirements. There are also some concerns over accuracy of reporting of income details. It is still possible to use your own CORE data for in-house reporting purposes and we will continue to offer training in the ways in which this can be achieved.
Further information / bookings
Contact us on 01273 311677 or email@example.com. Click here to book onto this workshop.