We offer a range of finance and business planning related sessions for Board members:
- An introduction to housing association finance (full day)
- Business planning /Understanding business plans (half day)
- An introduction to treasury management (half day)
- Managing risk (half day)
- Understanding development finance (half day)
- The forward financial and housing market landscape (half day)
- Spreadsheet modelling (two-day or accelerated one-day session)
All of these sessions are designed and delivered by our associate Graham Martin.
Wherever possible we prefer to customise these sessions for individual clients – using their own business plans, financial reports, performance data etc.
Most sessions can also be customised for mixed groups of Board members, residents and staff.
We offer a full weekend programme for Board covering all of the above topics (except spreadsheet modelling).