Our first performance event for smaller housing providers on 28 March 2012 was attended by staff from nearly 40 organisations.
Held at HouseMark’s offices in Coventry, the event focused on the value for money in the context of regulatory change and included sessions on:
- Value for Money: the challenge for smaller housing providers
- VFM Metrics: practicalities and possibilities
- People and Culture: embedding VFM
- A tenant perspective on performance
- Using complaints to inform performance
- Resident Scrutiny: have we found something of value?
- Where next with VFM, benchmarking and good practice?
The materials from the event are available below…
We are pleased to report that the event was well-received in terms of content, presentation and administration.
Thank you to everyone for their really useful feedback on the day, which we will take forward in planning future events.