The aim of these workshops is to provide participants with the tools, information and a forum to discuss issues and solutions to meet the regulatory requirement to produce a VFM self-assessment.
These are practical, interactive and self-paced workshops that will explore what self-assessment might look like and how to measure the ‘new’ VFM by reference to the regulatory requirements and their implications.
The workshops are structured around a self-assessment template that you will work through with one of the leading thinkers on VFM in social housing sector and in the company of peers. Particular emphasis will be placed on the role that your social purpose and values (as well as performance indicators) have to play in defining and self-assessing VFM.
To ensure you hit the ground running and make the most of the workshop, participants are asked to do some preparation:
- Take a look at the template and come armed with your thoughts – does it look right, is it doable, what are the issues?
- Bring with you your mission / vision / values statement and your performance indicators. Have a think about the value you produce and the extent to which it maps to your existing measurement system.
The workshop will conclude with a round-up and check-out – a review of potential tools, information and support.
- Steve Smedley
- Please contact us for dates of the next workshops
- 9.30am for a 10.00am start
- 1.00pm close followed by lunch
- £125 per participant.
- If you are interested in attending one of these workshops please contact us.