- This booking is subject to Acuity’s Terms and Conditions as set out below.
- This event is available to all staff and Board members of smaller housing providers.
- Please keep a copy of the booking form for your records.
- Acuity only accepts responsibility for accident, injury, or loss suffered whilst attending this event if it is directly due to negligence on our part.
- Attendees are responsible for taking care of their own property (including cars and motor vehicles) whilst at, or travelling to and from the event.
- Acuity accepts no responsibility for any loss incurred whilst using material or information gained at this event.
- Acuity reserves the right to change the programme or cancel the event due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Cheques should be made payable to Acuity Research and Practice Ltd.
- BACS Payments to Acuity Research and Practice Ltd, Sort code 08-92-99, a/c 69286276 Please email the remittance advice to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We take card payments by phone, please call us
- The copyright of all materials produced for or during our events rests with Acuity Research and Practice Ltd., the speaker, or the author of the material.
- All cancellations must be made in writing and reach us at least ten working days before the event. In the event of cancellation, an administration fee of £30 will be charged. If we receive notification after this date or a delegate fails to turn up to an event, the full fee will be payable.
- If a named attendee has to cancel, you may nominate a named replacement.
Acuity right to cancel
- We aim to make sure that the events run as planned. However, there may be times when, due to circumstances beyond our control, we have to cancel the event. Should this be the case we will give you as much notice as possible.
- If you have already paid for the cancelled event we will give you a full refund. Should we run the event again, we will give you priority. We are unable to reimburse any expenses incurred.
- Personal data is gathered in accordance with current Data Protection Legislation; UK Data Protection Act 1998 and EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR).
- We use online forms and event management functionality to help you contact us and to sell tickets to events. The information collected by these forms is sent to us via email and stored in the website’s database, long enough to enable us to manage our processes.
- By using our website, any of our services, or providing us with any personal information we will assume you are agreeing to your information being used and disclosed in the ways described in these terms and conditions.
We delete any information when it is no longer needed.
- Acuity provides research, benchmarking and learning & development services to our customers and a key part of our service offer is that we keep customers informed about the latest research findings, benchmarking data, thinking and good practice using regular blogs and newsletter mailings.
If you choose to join our newsletter mailings (which is sent via email), the email address that you submit to us will be stored in our own SQL Server database.
Your email address will remain within our database on our website for as long as we continue to use this platform for email marketing or until you specifically request removal from the list.
You can do this by unsubscribing using the unsubscribe links contained in any email newsletters that we send you or by requesting removal via email. When requesting removal via email, please send your email to us using the email account that is subscribed to the mailing list
- We aim to provide good quality events, facilitated by experienced practitioners, in accessible and comfortable venues. If you are dissatisfied with an event contact us to discuss your concerns.