- To understand the satisfaction levels of all staff.
- To gather possible solutions for improving satisfaction levels.
- To ensure Howard Cottage are being a responsible and responsive employer.
This statement concerns the on-line survey and data collected
- The pages help us to conduct research for the purposes outlined above.
- In all circumstances identities of individual respondents and their answers will be treated as confidential and will be used only for research purposes unless you expressly request or permit disclosure to a third party.
- We will not wilfully mislead you.
- Co-operation is voluntary at all times. Personal information will not be sought from you or about you, without your prior knowledge and agreement.
- Withdrawal – at any stage you can refuse to answer specific questions. You can also ask us to destroy or delete part or all of the record of your responses. Wherever reasonable and practical we will carry out such a request.
- Unsolicited mail – we will not send unsolicited mail or pass on your email address to others for this purpose. If we want to send you future email, we will ask your explicit permission for this.
- If you have any further questions please contact us through our contact page.
- You are welcome to check our credentials by contacting your employer.