This is a computer based practical workshop for staff who would like an update on the role of the CORE Co-ordinator and using the online reporting tools.
The Managing CORE workshop will cover:
- The role and responsibilities of a CORE Co-ordinator
- User management (creating, editing and re-assigning data providers)
- Creating and editing Management Group/Schemes
- Log management (finding, viewing and re-opening logs and resolving queries)
- View performance reports (individual and organisation)
- Benchmarking CORE data at local authority area level
- Analyse and view data at national level
- View, download and analyse your own data using Excel
We run this workshop frequently, and dates are normally advertised directly by MHCLG. For details of forthcoming dates please contact us.