The Acuity SPBM conference for 2020 is cancelled due to the coronavirus pandemic. We are delighted, however that our speakers will instead be running a series of one-hour webinars in May, so you will still get the chance to hear from them and out questions to them in the Q&A. The register for these webinars please click here.
All the sessions will seek to make sense of the operating environment and its implications from a smaller housing association perspective:
- The latest on housing policy, political and economic landscape and regulatory direction of travel from the CIH and Regulator of Social Housing
- Getting it right when things go wrong from the Housing Ombudsman Service
- repeated breakout sessions mean you can choose two from four options:
- Realising smaller housing associations’ development potential
- Satisfaction surveys: are you up to date?
- VFM compliance: getting it right
- Community investment: making your resources go further
There will be ample opportunity to network with colleagues over lunch and at the break.
In the interests of open exchange and transparency, the event will operate in accordance with the Chatham House rule.
Click here to download the programme >>
- Jonathan Walters, Deputy CEO, Regulator for Social Housing
- Emma Foxall, Deputy Ombudsman, Housing Ombudsman Service
- Senior Policy Speaker, CIH
- Sarah Finnegan, Head of Member Relations and Lawrence Morris, Policy Officer, NHF
- Robin Roberts, CEO, Sutton Housing Society
- Denise Raine, Director, Acuity
- Steve Smedley, Associate Director, Acuity
- Luke Southall, MD, Oaks (part of the Aquila group)
- Rahul Bissoonauth, Director of Business Development, Oaks
- Martin Collet, CEO, English Rural
Who should attend?
This event is targeted at those who lead smaller housing associations: Board and executive officers
With VFM in mind we’re keeping costs down compared to similar events whilst not compromising on quality:
- SPBM members £230 plus VAT (early bird £210 on bookings received before 6 March 2020)
- Non-members £265 plus VAT (early bird £240 on bookings received before 6 March 2020)
- Additional places from the same organisation £30 discount
Date & time: Thursday 23 April 2020. 9:45 am Registration; 10:15 am Start; 15:40 – 15:50 pm Close
Venue: National Council For Voluntary Organisations, 8 All Saints St, London N1 9RL (Kings Cross)