Acuity has successfully supported many smaller associations finalise the self-assessment over the past few years. This year is no exception. You might need help because you’re not sure of the approach to take or you simply don’t have the time.
Support is entirely flexible: from a critique of your draft self-assessment to creating something from scratch. Although a new approach to VFM is being proposed by the HCA, which changes expectations regarding the self-assessment, the existing approach stands this year. However, the HCA has signalled that it would welcome self-assessments that incorporate their proposed new approach.
- responsive service to ensure you meet the HCA’s and your own internal deadlines
- bespoke approach ranging from critical friend to one where Acuity takes the lead, provides a template and guidance as to what specific information is required from you and brings it all together
- early adoption of new HCA expectations
- assurance in your approach and confidence in tackling the self-assessment next year
- delivery from Acuity’s VFM expert, Steve Smedley
The cost depends on the final brief, but typically a critique of your draft self-assessment requires a day’s input. Accordingly, Acuity can undertake this work for a minimum of £650 plus VAT and expenses.