Where’s VFM heading and what are the implication?
The HCA’s new approach to VFM necessitates a clear understanding of the requirements and implications for board members and executives, including the essential role of board members in VFM governance. This briefing will bring key players up to speed and help improve your approach to VFM and regulatory compliance.
- interactive briefing session delivered in-house – it can be tagged on to a scheduled board meeting
- where is VFM heading? – clarification of the proposed approach including VFM standard, code of practice and regulatory metrics
- implications for smaller associations, including the board role
- Q&A drawing on the consultant’s broad knowledge of VFM and close ties with the HCA
- delivery from Acuity’s VFM expert, Steve Smedley
This briefing can be delivered to any combination of personnel, including board, executive and other staff. It can be flexed in both time and content to reflect what you require
The cost depends on the final brief, but we would anticipate a minimum of a day’s input. Accordingly, Acuity can undertake this work for a minimum of £650 plus VAT and expenses.