- To explore residents’ satisfaction with their home and the services provided by their landlord
- To investigate which issues are most important to residents
- To measure satisfaction levels against the importance of issues
- To identify any new issues the landlord may not be aware of
- To feed back the results of the survey to enable the landlord to improve the services it provides
- To provide feedback to residents
This privacy statement concerns the on-line survey and the data collected.
- The pages help us to conduct research for the purposes outlined above.
- In all circumstances identities of individual respondents and their answers will be treated as confidential and will be used only for research purposes unless you expressly request or permit disclosure to a third party.
- We will not mislead you.
- Co-operation is voluntary at all times. Personal information will not be sought from you or about you, without your prior knowledge and agreement.
- Withdrawal – at any stage you can refuse to answer specific questions. You can also ask us to destroy or delete part or all of the record of your responses. Wherever reasonable and practical we will carry out such a request.
- Unsolicited mail – we will not send unsolicited mail or pass on your email address to others for this purpose. If I want to send you future email, I will ask your explicit permission for this.
- If you have any further questions please contact us through the contact page of this website.
- You are welcome to check our credentials by contacting your landlord.
Data Protection Act
Your personal data is protected in the UK by the Data Protection Act. This provides amongst other things that the data we hold about you should be processed lawfully and fairly. It should be accurate, relevant and not excessive. The information should, where necessary, be kept up to date and not retained for longer than is necessary. It should be kept securely to prevent unauthorised access by other people. You have the right to see what is held about you and correct any inaccuracies.